Friday, July 15, 2011

"Good News, Not Grim News" up at Living Lutheran Website

My blog post, "Good News, Not Grim News," is up at the Living Lutheran site; go here to read it.

I was asked to write a light-hearted approach to spirituality.  I'll let you be the judge of whether or not I did that.

Here's a paragraph to whet your appetite:

"How might we incorporate creative processes into our worship services? You might protest that your congregation already does, but what I’ve seen is that a few people present a creative piece and most of the congregation serves as audience (to the choir, to the liturgical dancers, to the people who put together the service). What would happen if we passed out art supplies, and instead of a sermon, we encouraged people to respond creatively to the Gospel?"

No comments: